Book a hotel in Bulgaria - Nationalpalacesliven.com
Nationalpalacesliven.com is a unique web service for hotel reservations in Bulgaria. What makes us unique?
- At Nationalpalacesliven.com you can book all good hotels in Bulgaria - more than 700 ski and beach hotels, spa and city hotels, countryside hotels.
- We offer some of the lowest local hotel prices in Bulgaria as we act in Bulgaria exclusively and have direct contracts with all the hotels. Every day new special holiday deals, hotel discounts, early booking and last minute offers form the hotels are published.
- Here you can check hotel availability, get price and book online your hotel in 5 minutes. Hotel price comparison has never been so easy, you can even scroll the hotels by price or category.
- We have a team of more than 30 people in Bulgaria - we are not a booking engine, we are live people here in Bulgaria who will help and support you.
- Payment is quick, easy and secure - by credit card, PayPal or even bank transfer. In most cases you can cancel your booking without penalty.
- We offer much more than hotel bookings - You can book with us a transfer in Bulgaria, ski package in all ski resorts at special online rates, apres-ski activities.
- We are trustworthy - Nationalpalacesliven.com is serviced by Profi Tours Ltd - a major touroperator in Bulgaria (license #03475/1997), member of IATA, ETOA, ABTTA.
Contact us now.
About Profi Tours Ltd
Profi Tours Ltd is established in 1997 and is one of the major online present tourist companies in Bulgaria with unique web integration of full range of tourist services. Every year we give a hearty welcome to more than 10 000 visitors of Bulgaria, many of whom are our regular customers nowadays.
We are licensed incoming and outgoing tour operator (license No.03475 / 08.12.1997 issued by the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy), member of IATA (numeric codes 09-200995) and ETOA (European Tour Operators Association) and a registered company in bulgarian court (VAT number BG121745404) with representatives in Sofia and all major ski and summer resorts of the country, multilingual staff and tour guides.
Our team can offer you a fully comprehensive service and prompt response to any enquiry concerning:
- Hotel accommodation in every Bulgarian beach, ski or spa resort, city or town.
- Ski & snowboard packages: ski & snowboard school, equipment hire, ski lift pass in all Bulgarian ski resorts.
- Private ransfers and transport services throughout the country
- Apres-ski activities in Bansko, Borovets and Pamporovo
- Summer vacations in all sea resorts on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
- Half-day and full day in all sea resorts on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
- Health and beauty holidays in the great variety of spa resorts in Bulgaria.
- Organized round-trip tours in Bulgaria, special interest tours, historical and cultural tours, wine tours, monastery tours.
- Airplane tickets for your arrival and departure from Bulgaria.
- Business trips, meetings, conferences and seminars arrangement.
- Rent-a-car services.
- City break trips.
- Trekking, mountaineering, climbing, birdwatching in the Bulgarian countryside and mountains.
- Tailor-made tours.
- Visit to the most spectacular Bulgarian folklore and etno festivals.
National Palace Hotel - Sliven
Built in renaissance style, it offers comfort for business and pleasure and perfectly combines magnificient interior and contemporary level of comfort.
Location оf National Palace Hotel, Sliven
In the centre of town , in the quiet architectural estate "Dobri Jeliazkov - Fabrikadjiata" is situated the "National Palace Hotel".
Distance to center:
Distance to airport:
120km to Airport Bourgas
Distance to bus station:
Distance to railway station:
Address: 31 Velikokniajevska Str, Sliven 8800
Rooms and Accommodation in National Palace Hotel
It consist of : double rooms, studios and apartments.
Food and dining, restaurants and bars in National Palace Hotel
Restaurant "To The Manifacturer"
"To the Manifacturer" restaurant is part of the National Complex, it is situated in the house of Dobri Jeliazkov - the Manifacturer, who was the founder of the first textile factory in the Ottoman Empire - year 1834. The restaurant is a national monument of the culture.
The restaurant has
- Main hall with 70 seats
- game hall with 22 seats
- business hall with 20 seats
- summer garden with 250 seats